Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Does Adster Pay?

There is mention that Adster does not payout. While this may be the case, I am close to the payout threshold and am curious of what will take place when I reach payout. Has anyone been paid by Adster? If so, how long did it take to receive your funds? I would like to hear from those who have not been paid also.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you are near payout and hope with all my heart you receive it.They never show any ads to my IP for some reason,and when I tried to help by buying some ad space you or they rejected my ads.

    I used to use ADster and was paid the first few times-it was only when I started to earn good money with them that they stopped paying.

    I still have an active account with them-they still show as owing me money-they just will not answer me or of course pay.

    That was over two years ago so I hope they have become better and pay you.I just reached and was paid out by Text Ad Market,my epc with them keeps going up and is twice what I get from Pogads.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete